Types of aviation systems:
- General aviation system - includes all unscheduled civil aviation except carriers
- Commercial aviation system - mainly airline includes operations and other commercial flights with paying passengers
- Business aviation system - includes flight transporting company employees for business purposes often with private jets
- Military aviation system - denotes all flights by military organizations
Services provided by aviation systems and consultants:
- Aviation consultants offers fully tailored services designed specifically around the needs.
- As on board in the aircraft, the consultants will arrange all the services according to the exact requirements of the passengers.
- The cabin will be arranged as requested, whether there was for a certain arrangement of seats, for meetings, dining areas and or even a private stateroom.
- As settled in, the passenger will notice that even the finest details have been considered by the consultants.
- The cuisine ranks alongside the world’s finest restaurants and will reflect the individual preferences.
- The pilots and crew will take care of the passenger’s safety, security, confidentiality and privacy.
Motifs of aviation systems and consultants:
In today’s highly complex and competitive commercial aviation market place, some of the aviation systems
helps airlines accurately assess expansion and contraction strategies. Some of the aviation systems also assists in determining which aircraft and routes can enhance revenue. The aviation consultants
helps in enhancing customer loyalty through frequent flyer programs. Some of the aviation consultants as a trusted advisor delivers data- driven decision support, network and IT services including:
- Revenue management tool, including official systems.
- Modelling applications.
- Comprehensive IT support, including assistance with new technologies to replace with the old systems and migrating to open- architecture system.