An individual whose job is construction of buildings is a builder. Individuals or organizations who for an agreed fee, agree to design and produce a building is a contractor. A skilled paid person typically around the home who does wide range of repairs is called a handyman. Building contractors, owner builders, or contract workers may be the builders. Consultants, partnerships, sole traders, and companies, all are included under contractors. Most of the necessary materials and equipment are required to be provided by the contractors in order to complete the work. Builder handyman contractor equipment sale/hire gets the equipment that the building contractors require on hire from various organizations.
Objectives of handyman's equipment hire organization:-
These organizations hire out the equipment required by the building contractors or handyman for carrying out the construction work.
- It caters to both the commercial and domestic markets.
- It provides construction equipment, tool or tool equipment for rental.
- It also hires out for the storage of hazardous substances some containers.
- Skilled trained machinery operators are also allotted by these organizations.
- It also supplies building and landscaping equipment in wide range for mid-scale work.
Pressure cleaners, lasers and safety equipment are the equipment rental items. Drills, saws, industrial hammers, and grinders are tool rental equipment's.
Process of hiring equipment:-
- Visit the equipment hiring organization along with your ID document and required deposit.
- 24 hours is a one day hire. Upon return of the equipment balance is refunded and from the deposit, amount of days are deducted automatically.
- Finally, the equipment's are delivered and collected on scheduled time.
- Hired tools should be treated in good manner as there is no insurance on it.
- If the tools are damaged due to mishandling it is replaced without cost.
Reasons to hire/sale equipment:-
- Conservation of capital as hired equipment frees your capital to be utilized for other work.
- Taxes and license costs on your personal property is eliminated.
- Need for large storage areas for tools or equipment gets eliminated on hiring them.
- New, better and faster models are available on hiring rather than owned equipment which gets older and worn out.