A center where members of a community can gather for social, educational, cultural activities or recreational purposes is generally known as the community center. Community centers and services are intended to be the activity centers for surrounding groups of residential neighborhoods. Community centers leads to a diversity of uses such as small offices, overnight accommodations, entertainment facilities, schools and libraries, etc.
Works of community services:
- Clearance work and general gardening projects
- Graffiti removal and environmental work
- Recycling projects
- Basic materials for building maintenance and landscaping
- Improvements to park and community facilities
- Painting and decorating works in community centers etc.
- Works with individuals or groups in need
- Community services supports local initiatives
- Assists voluntary and community clubs and facilities