- Ensure that you have clear notification of the expiry of the lease equipment.
- Ensure that you are clear to the costs and terms of continuing to hold the leased equipment after the end of the lease date.
- Be clear about on what condition the equipment must be returned and what will cover for fair wear and tear.
- Negotiate flexible renewal terms which include reduced renewal rates and fair market value.
- Ensure clear understanding of any upgrade terms.
Computer equipment-hire & leasing companies are primarily engaged in leasing computers and related data processing equipment.
Advantages of leasing of IT equipment:-
Leasing or hiring computer hardware has some advantages which are as follows:
- It helps in financial flexibility as you can spread the cost of equipment over a period of time due to which impact on cash flow becomes less severe
- Leasing also offers tax benefits because businesses usually deduct the lease rentals full cost from taxable income.
- Maintenance contract and replacement of the equipment in the event of total failure often forms as a part of the deal.
- It gives periodic upgrade and also provides replacement with the new equipment as part of the package keeping you up to date.
Rental and leasing companies of computer equipment's select the clients carefully. These rental companies provide great discounts for students to help you with your studies and you can also hire a laptop for taking notes or any assignment.