Internal components which a computer requires for functioning and ports needed to attach peripherals to work along with computer are the computer equipment's. Desktop or laptop computer is the basic of all the computer equipment. CPU or microprocessor is the heart of a computer which is accompanied by power supply unit, printed circuit board and random access memory chips. The desktop system or laptop is empty and non- functioning shell without the necessary internal equipment. A keyboard, monitor and a mouse are the essential components needed to interact with the computer. Some of the computers equipment like printer, portable hard drive expands your computer's basic functionality.
Equipment installation services:-
A new computer or software purchased can be installed or settled up by the technicians available online. They come to your home or business to set up your computer without wasting your day getting frustrated. These technicians provide the services like:
- Installation of computer hardware and software by connecting your new computer and setting up.
- They set up your new user account and email.
- Transfers data from any of the previous computer to the newly installed one.
- Installs antivirus and spyware protection and also connects your Wi-Fi.
- Enables network sharing for scanners, printers, webcams, audio-visual equipment and microphones.
- Also installs and sets up software like Microsoft office, Skype or any other accounts.
These technicians also troubleshoot and identify the problem and their causes if you are encountering difficulties while self- installing a new computer or software.
Software and hardware installation:-
Computer equipment-installation services install computer software's & hardware's ensuring that is has been done properly. It also ensures that later down the track you don’t suffer from poor set-up operating system. Problems which arise in hardware and software installation are:
- The operating system which is installed on your computer can become corrupt leading to computer crashes and screen freezes.
- There is a chance that you can lose your data while solving any issues which arise on your computer.
- Installation attempt becomes unsuccessful if the compatibility of the installed new software isn't checked with current hardware.
- Checking of system compatibility, preparation of updates or required drivers, are some of the factors you should be up to date before installation of the software.
Above are the some factors which should be considered for utilizing the installation services provided rather than solving the problem by you.