It is a common platform where the individuals work in union as the live hood to themselves by contributing the culture. It controls on the work place to behave themselves as the organization.
- Interact at the place: The culture encourages to stay motivated and loyal towards the management.
- Promoting healthy competition: It is better to perform the recognition and appreciation of the superiors in which the work place motivates the employees to perform.
- Certain predefined policies with the sense of direction of the work place: Every individual has the role and responsibilities in the organization to accomplish the tasks that ahead the deadlines.
- Cultural organizations is the best of team member: The management is very particular about the reporting system. The cultural organizations develop the individuals which makes them success in the place.
Functions of Cultural organizations:
- Cooperation- By sharing the values and assumptions, culture that enhance the mutual trust.
- Decision making- The shared beliefs gives the consistent set of assumptions which leads to the decision making due to lower disagreements.
- Control- It provided three mechanism as market control, bureaucratic control, and clan control.
- Communications – It reduces the communication in two ways not to communicate the matters in shared assumptions and provides guideline to help the messages received.
- Commitment- strong cultures foster identification causes commitment.
- Perception- An individual sees to conditioned by what the others are sharing the experience.
- Justification-Helps the organization members in sense of providing the justified behavior.
Benefits of educational organizations:
- Enhanced recognition and reputation
- Wider availability of the academic content.
- Increased support to remote students
- New partnerships with other institutions outside the educational organizations.
- Increasing ideas and practice the role and support services.
- Supporting the sustainability of legacy materials.