Purified water which is prepared by the process of distillation is generally known as distilled water. In the process of distillation, water is heated till it is converted to steam or vapor and the obtained vapor is condensed back to its liquid form and is known as distilled water.
About distilled water:
- Drinking distilled water ensures that the body need not to work hard to throw out unwanted waste material.
- Distilled water does not contain any inorganic waste.
- Distilled water is a safe Orion for people who live in areas where water is available from various sources is not fit for consumption.
- Distilled water can be used for cooking too as it is good in preparing diets which require low sodium content.
- Distilled water is also recommended always for the preparation of baby foods to avoid the spread of water-bone diseases.