- A jackstay which is a line laid places at the bottom of the driver to guide during the search to and from the work place.
- Lifting bags which consists of robust and air-tight bag with straps to lift the heavy objects underwater.
- Shot lines which is used to identify the ascent and descent point and helps to control the rate.
- Decompression trapeze is to assist and maintaining the depth during water decompression stops.
Diving equipment distributor and suppliers:
The Diving equipment distributor
which distributes the product through the dealer network or a wholesale supplier with guaranteed. This diving industry is recognized as a leader with products and services of excellence. The diving distributor offers as follows:
- Dedicated professional team
- High stock level of products
- Fast and reliable deliveries
- Personalized service
- Large retailer network
- After sales service
The diving equipment supplier
of scuba and snorkeling gear which is supplied as needs of the supplier and also the dedication to perform the customers is dependable on the service that is able to supply the equipment to any country in the world.
Services of Diving:
The diving services offers all the ports and anchorages which is equipped by the latest equipment which is required for hull cleaning, propeller polishing, underwater hull inspection.
- Pre-docking: The vessels that goes into the dry dock for major work and a pre docking service is available to clean a hull from fouling and loose paint.
- In- water repairs: It includes the services as sea chest blanking, repairing of stress cracks, anode retrofits, wet and dry applications.
- Propeller polishing: Increased the fuel consumptions often that results having badly fouled propellers.
- Underwater hull cleaning: It is able to clean safely the hull without causing any damage to the underlying paint work.